Scientific Sessions & Exhibitions
Conference participants present their work in parallel Oral and Poster Sessions scheduled throughout 7 conference days. Aiming to keep the value of interactions among participants, these sessions are arranged in a program that allows live discussions following the formal presentations. Parallel Sessions consist of:
Oral/Poster paper presentations are organized as parallel sessions in three/four conference halls.Read More
Experts and senior scientists are welcome to submit proposals for an interactive session. Discussions and exercises involving the audience are preferential and expected.Read More
SPONSORS & EXHIBITORS
SGEM EXPO - “ACHIEVE MORE & BETTER FOR LESS”. Exhibit and Sponsorship opportunities at SGEM GeoConference
- Laptops (MS Windows 10 with full MS Office 13/365l) with sound;
- State-of-the-art multimedia technology that guarantees a perfect work process at the highest level for all kinds of presentations;
- Wi-Fi Internet connection 50 Mbps - free for all participants in the conference hall area;
- Laser pointer;
- Additional wireless microphones (for questions/comments from the audience);
- HP DesignJet Plotter (available print format A1-A4) - achieve accurate lines and sharp details in your designs, maps, photos, and presentations at resolutions of more than 2400 dpi.
Note: If a Speaker needs some specific media device in addition, he has to inform the organizers at least 4 weeks prior to the conference start.