Scientific Sessions & Exhibitions
Conference participants present their work in parallel sessions scheduled throughout 7 conference days. Aiming to keep the value of interactions among participants, these sessions are arranged in a programme that allows live discussions following the formal presentations. Parallel Sessions consist of:
Oral/Poster paper presentations are organized into thematic areas by the conference programing committee. Parallel oral sessions in three conference halls.Read More
PhD paper presentations (Oral/Poster) are organized into thematic areas by the SGEM programing committee. Daily sessions parallel to the rest presentations.Read More
Experts and senior scientists are welcomed to prepare and submit proposals for an interactive-workshop session where concepts will be taught, demonstrated or explored. Discussions and exercises involving the audience are preferential and always expected.Read More
Exhibition & Demonstrations
Company/university representatives demonstrate the status of their work, exhibits of artwork, models, or other products. Please contact us for more info.Contact now
- Laptop (MS Office for Windows 8 ® - MS Office 2013: Word, PowerPoint, Excel);
- State-of-the-art multimedia technology that guarantees a perfect work process at the highest level for all kinds of presentation;
- Wi-Fi Internet connection - free for all participants in the conference hall area;
- Laser pointer;
- Additional wireless microphones (for questions/comments from the audience);
- HP DesignJet Plotter (available print format A4-A1) - Achieve accurate lines and sharp details in your designs, maps, photos, and presentations at resolutions more than 2400 dpi.
Notre: If a Speaker needs some specific media device in addition, he must inform the organizers at least 4 weeks prior to the conference start.