POSSIBILITY OF CONVEYOR BELTS TRANSPORT UNDER HOISTING CAGE
References: 15th International Multidisciplinary Scientific GeoConference SGEM 2015, www.sgem.org, SGEM2015 Conference Proceedings, ISBN 978-619-7105-33-9 / ISSN 1314-2704, June 18-24, 2015, Book1 Vol. 3, 509-514 pp
The article describes possibilities of partial decrease costs during conveyor belts replacement of mucking on mine Lazy, with using hot vulcanization of jointed conveyor belt parts. Professional firms at the scope, concern by making and completing of vulcanization of jointed relatively long belt parts, give on the joints guarantee up to four years. Despite of make the joints underground in mine conditions, moreover at areas with fire explosion dangerous. In this case, conveyors have to be keep in adequate operational conditions.
When we carry out the joints like was describe mentioned, we don’t need exchange them like steel joints, we don’t need stop the belt, decrease downtime of whole mucking, because one conveyor is in line with other one, etc. Furthermore we increase work productivity and decrease operational costs of whole mucking complex.
We must to do basic economical calculation of any project, decrease joints number to minimum, what bring to us time and cost saving of the don’t joints. Bus joints number is given by shaft proportions where the belts will be transported.
Keywords: vulcanization; Fenner; hoisting cage; solving
Articles by this author
- THE IMPORTANCE OF QUALITY OF REALIZATION ON AIRTIGHTNESS OF BUILDING ENVELOPE
- TOWARDS SUSTAINABLE ARCHITECTURE: UNDERGROUND AND SEMI-BURIED HOUSES VERSUS CONVENTIONAL HOUSES
- URBAN PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION SYSTEM CHANGES, IN POST COMMUNIST PERIOD IN IASI MUNICIPALITY
- VENTILATION AIR CHANNEL METHODS AND USE OF THEIR OPPORTUNITIES
- TECHNOLOGY VERSUS THE METROPOLITAN SCALE